A day in a group starting from 6 people
During an intensive photographic workshop in the streets of Paris with David Ken, you will discover inspiring places, but also the art of mastering light, approaching your subjects with naturalness and spontaneity, and immortalizing the magical moments of everyday life.
Custom Group Photo Session
This is an intensive one-day course. We will take advantage of the best light and the best scenes that Paris has to offer.
From the photographic idea to the editing of images, we will follow the process from start to finish.
Ask for the program :
Learn to know yourself, overcome your fears.
Choose your photography equipment wisely
Find motivating visual triggers!
Learn to tell a story in multiple images.
How to best use ambient light.
Composition, choosing your frame and asserting your point of view.
Creating an "emotional distance" with your own photos
Memory and cognitive processes in artistic creation
- The sessions run from 7am to 5pm and we will walk about 5 km so wear comfortable shoes.
- 2 hours at the end of the day will be dedicated to reviewing your images and their pre-editing by David.
- He will give you an insight into his photographic workflow and how to make the most of your images.
- The workshops take place in all weather conditions, some of David’s favorite images are taken in the rain or snow.
- Tips for your social networks as well as on creating a personal identity and on the best way to achieve your goals whether you are an amateur or professional.
Due to demand, refunds are only made up to 10 days before the course starts.